StreetSociety
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StreetSociety

Posjetite, pogledajte, uzivajte

HomeLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

DMX Plans TV Show, Gospel Album...

Go down 
AutorPoruka

DMX Plans TV Show, Gospel Album... Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: DMX Plans TV Show, Gospel Album...   DMX Plans TV Show, Gospel Album... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:12 pm

mrsko mi prevodit pa...

DMX is currently in prison but that isn't stopping the rapper from speaking out about his situation and plans for the future. In a new interview with the local Fox affiliate X says "I'm gonna start a TV show while I'm in here, "Pain and Perseverance." It's about how I can reach people the average person can't reach because I'm grounded." X goes on to say he wants to become a preacher saying "Im going to give my first sermon in the church. That's going to be incrediable for me"

DMX also says he's got new music coming "I have actually just completed a gospel album. On every one of my albums, there's been a gospel song and a prayer and of course with the image, they never made those into singles, except for my sixth album. They did "Lord Give Me A Sign" as a single."

DMX plead guilty to multiple drug, theft and animal cruelty charges and is currently serving a minimum of 90 days in jail. X will be back in an Arizona court for sentencing on January 30th.
Na vrh Go down
http://www.gameaddict.blogger.ba

DMX Plans TV Show, Gospel Album...
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
StreetSociety :: Hip Hop Svijet :: Strana Scena-
Idi na: